Monday 8 January 2024

AI Ultimate Collection review

 You've probably seen ads for AI Ultimate Collection on Facebook. That's certainly where I first heard about it. A Facebook ad, and let's face it, you probably get loads of these sort of things on an hourly basis, so you might not pay much attention.

But curiosity and an interest in AI got me to click through, as well as all the comments saying what a good package it is - alongside the usual few who say it wasn't delivered. I suspect that a few of those never even bothered to order and were just hoping for free access, which is a terrible attitude for a low cost item.

I've been bitten a few times though, even with low cost items but AI Ultimate Collection looked a terrific deal with so much being offered for a single figure price, so I bit on this one too.

And am I glad I did.

The main thrust of AI Ultimate Collection is a six part training series on using AI from raw beginnings up to defining what you need as an assistant for your daily business. Very useful and worth the price on its own. But as in many good products, it's the bonuses that make the difference.

Thousands of prompts for a huge number of situations. Text prompts for business writing - from a short ad up to a full article (I wouldn't trust AI to write a full book yet anyway). You want images to go with that? Have some more prompts. What's even better is that although these prompts are aimed at specific AI generators, they work in the other generation sites equally well.

For instance, I use an Android app, Wonder AI for my images. it's easy and convenient for me. I can lift the Dall-E prompts and drop them straight in.

I don't have to give ChatGPT $20 a month when I can go to Bard just as easily and use the prompts given by AI Ultimate Collection as-is and no problem.

The whole package is delivered as a Notion page. If you're not familiar with Notion, it's not a problem. Notion is free to sign up for and easy to use.

So if you have the slightest bit of interest in AI but you're not sure how to proceed then AI Ultimate Collection is a great place to start. You won't regret it at the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.